Thursday, December 10, 2009

Free Music!

"Freebies" and "Christmas" are definitely on the top 10 list of "Things I Love" and they have come together. You can't even imagine how excited I was to find this:

Free Christmas music! Amazing. And my parents sent me a fabulous little iPod nano in the mail yesterday for my birthday (my old one just celebrated its 6th birthday and has officially hit the bucket) so I'm thrilled that tomorrow I'll be able to run in 85 degree weather while singing Christmas music (okay, no. I'm in terrible shape, I definitely can't run and sing but you get the idea). Joy to the world, Christmas is almost here!

Oh, and apparently Amazon always has free music to download. The artists are a little random but if you're looking for a new favorite, check out everything you can download! The first few pages are Christmas songs right now but it starts to get crazy after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment