Thursday, March 25, 2010

March of Dimes

On May 8th, David and I will be joining my friend Melanie in the March for Babies walk in Ft. Lauderdale. I'm, admittedly, mostly excited about the walking part but I know that March of Dimes makes an impact on the families of premature babies daily. If you would like to join us in supporting their cause, there is more information below and an opportunity to donate on the sidebar to the left.

Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. We`re walking because we want to do something about this.

The money we raise will support March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.

I know that you all have busy schedules, and that money is hard to come up with these days, but any amount, be it small or big is a great help! So I encourage you to join me and help this cause. You can either donate to help my team reach it`s goal, join us to walk on May 8th, or do both!

Watch the video below for more information about the Walk for Babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment