Friday, July 15, 2011

The Future Mrs. Kilch

There are a lot of milestones in life to look forward to - and I feel like I've already hit most of the ones I'm interested in right now (getting a dog was next on the list, but after this week, it's being postponed) - I did the college thing, got married to my very favorite person, moved around the world, got a full-time, big girl job, bought a house, and am currently mooching off my in-laws. Anyways...until the next big thing comes my way, I'm living vicariously through other people and hoping that exciting things are happening to them.

So, here's a big THANK YOU to Kyle for finally proposing to my sweet friend, Katie, last night. I have been waiting for this FOREVER - she was a huge help in planning my wedding, and I can't wait to start thinking about flowers and dresses and menus and all sorts of wedding goodness with her again!

Katie and I met in high school when we were both new to the area, and bonded in our technology class, where we played "Go Big Girl" way too much. We lived in the same dorm in college and she is a part of most of crazy college memories. We have had so much fun together and I'm so happy for and Kyle - he's a lucky guy!

To the future-Kilches. Here, here!





No comments:

Post a Comment