Friday, April 16, 2010

Strawberry-Coconut Pancakes. Or heaven-in-a-skillet...

I love following food blogs - we haven't been cooking much since Mema & Granddaddy have been here, but they leave on Tuesday and I'm dreaming of getting our stand mixer out and making all sorts of goodies.

I won't need my stand mixer to make it, but Cara's Cravings really piqued my interest today with her Strawberry-Coconut Pancakes. Clearly she knows that those are 3 of my absolute favorite foods and that I happen to be decent at making food that needs to be flipped (pancakes, grilled cheese sandwiches...I guess that's it).

I'm taking a trip to Publix tomorrow morning to make these bad boys. Does this picture not make you drool? Mmmm!

And even better - check out these nutrition facts! They're healthy!

Calories: 201.5
Total Fat: 5.0 g
Cholesterol: 7.5 mg
Sodium: 524.2 mg
Total Carbs: 24.1 g
Dietary Fiber: 4.0 g
Protein: 15.0 g

Check out Cara's blog here for the recipe and more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment