Thursday, November 5, 2009

Regretsy

Okay so I know that I am behind in posting. I'm working on that but I discovered something tonight that I just had to share with all the billions of people who read this.

www.regretsy.com is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I am literally crying from laughing so hard.

If you're not familiar with etsy.com you should be because there is some pretty fabulous homemade stuff. There's also a lot of junk and the people at regretsy have found it all. The first few pages of the website are funny but it's the next 25 (or more, probably, but that's as far as I've made it tonight) that are insanely hilarious. Who makes this junk?!

Go look at it so we can make fun of people who knit x-rated water bottle holders. I think I'm done with my Christmas shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment