Friday, January 8, 2010

1 Week Down...

51 to go.

Project 365 Days 6 and 7:

Day 6:

Alabama won the National Championship last night. We watched the game with our friends James and Laura, true Bama fans, and had a lot of fun. Roll Tide! And I finally (hey, it was a long 2 day wait) got my iPod touch in the mail. I mostly wanted it to be able to check my email without being in front of my computer (because I'm not ready to commit to a blackberry) but found there are a million fun things for me to use it for. It's incredible and I'm completely obsessed.

Day 7:
This morning, I finished my first library book, "The Tenth Circle" by Jodi Piccoult. It was pretty interesting, but definitely not my favorite book of hers. Luckily, the library has a bazillion more free books for me to check out and I'm heading that way asap for more!





No comments:

Post a Comment