Friday, January 22, 2010

Project 365 Days 17, 18 & 19

Day 17:
After a most fantastic weekend with the Ganleys, Diana and Arianne, we headed back "home" to Jupiter. Lucky for me, David loves to drive and I don't, so I got to take billions of pictures. I got some really good sunset shots but this is still my favorite and I love that camera does it on its own - no photoshopping required!

Day 18:
Can you believe that my closet is this organized?! If you're shocked, you know how I felt when I saw it too. David's sweet grandmother, Mema, did some major cleaning of our room while were in Orlando. It took some time to find some of our stuff, but our bathroom and closet look great!

Day 19:
I feel like a beach shot is a cop-out when you live on the beach but this was really like nothing I'd ever seen before. There were 8 boats between our condo and the public, less than a 1/2 mile away, doing some major fishing just off the shore. Unfortunately, my camera could only take a picture of 3 but it was pretty cool. Apparently they were were catching Pompano, which look like little silver footballs through Granddaddy's binoculars.

No comments:

Post a Comment