Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Project 365 Days 11, 12 & 13:

Day 11:
I think this picture kind of sums up our new living situation. We had our first mix-up over grocery items, and all I could do was laugh when, after I'd been dreaming of strawberry jello cups all day, Mema came home with this box and its complicated directions. Doesn't she know that boiling water is way beyond my cooking skills?

Day 12:
David introduced me to "Cremes" at Starbucks, which are basically lattes without espresso. They're awesome. So when I learned that you can buy the syrups at the store, I stopped and got the Gingerbread flavor for David and Cinnamon Dolce (sugar free, 0 calories!) for me. Yum! Now we just need to figure out how to make steamed milk...

Day 13:
I live in my Rainbows, and that is no understatement. My current pair (#2 since 2005) was cracked and without any tread at all (quite dangerous in the rain) so David's mom got me a new pair for Christmas. I didn't know what color I had or what size I wore, so we went shopping while she was here and she ordered them online. They came in the mail today and I almost didn't recognize them. I love them and can't wait to wear them when (or if ever) it warms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment