Friday, January 22, 2010

Project 365 Days 14, 15 & 16


Day 14:
Thursday night, we put the pedal to the metal and headed to Orlando for a fun weekend. Our motivation? ZAXBY'S! We got to the restaurant just in the nick of time too - they were closing but let us revel in the glory of a Big Zax Snack and Zalad. Oh my!

Day 15:
For some reason, playing putt-putt at Fantasia with Diana has become a tradition. We always lose and the boys always win but I almost got a hole-in-one on this hole. This is my favorite Project 365 picture, thus far (and yes, I know it's only been 2 weeks).

Day 16:
By the end of a long day at the parks, I was getting cranky and craving real food so we headed over to Italy in Epcot. It was a $plurge but deliciously worth it for a little bit of peace and quiet while we killed time before Illuminations. And I'm a sucker for free bread. Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment